1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

wtb kalk reactor

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Anna, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm looking for a kalk reactor - if you've got one that you want to sell, shoot me a PM!
    Thanks,
    Anna

2. Gillsandfins

Gillsandfins Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would be willing to get you one at cost. For those of you who don't know me I own www.gillsandfins.com

Thanks

Jake

3. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By gillsandfins on 08/30/2008 7:25 PM
    I would be willing to get you one at cost. For those of you who don't know me I own www.gillsandfins.com
    Thanks
    Jake
    Nice site!   I didn't know you had a store.

4. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    So Jake I was checking out the Fall Fest page and noticed you weren't on the sponsor or vendor areas.....we should change that

5. Gillsandfins

Gillsandfins Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By RobynT on 08/30/2008 7:44 PM
    Posted By gillsandfins on 08/30/2008 7:25 PM
    Thanks
    Jake
    Nice site!   I didn't know you had a store.

Thanks!! It's a work in progress I run it on the side of my day job. If anyone is in need of anything I will be glad to help by selling at my cost. I try to add products when I can I have a big list of products to add about 20,000 left so if you don't see what your looking for just send me a pm and I can get you some prices. I just ask that if I order for you to keep me in mind when your fraging to make up for the time I spend helping you save money. Nothing big.

As for the Fall Fest I don't think I will be able to make it to that my wife and I are expecting in the next week. This will be our fourth, so I will have my hands full helping with the new little one. I know it still a month away, but I'm a Delivery driver for UPS and that's our peak season. They wouldn't give me any more time off. I live on the other side of Iowa I would have to stay the night. I just don't think it would work.
    Thanks
    Jake