1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTB hang on back skimmer

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Guest, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks to the liveaquaria frag swap, I now have a 24g nano for my office.  Looking for a modifiable hang on back skimmer (seaclone 100 would be great)

2. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a Deltec MCE600 that I need to sell one of these days. It'd be totally overkill, but fwiw I've been using it on my 20, and love it. Let me know if you're interested.

Anna

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I do appreciate you posting, but that thing is nearly as big as the side of the tank that it has to go on! /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

I think I'll have to pass on it. Thanks though!

4. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ryan I have 2 skimmer bodies, an Amiracle and Knop that you are welcome to. I am sure you could mod one into something decent with one the many pumps you have available.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Joel to the rescue!

I'm not sure which models you have, but from the few photos I found via a google search both of them look fun to play with! Is one bigger than the other? Is one substantially prettier (I'm going to have to look at it 10 hrs/day)?

Thanks Joel - just let me know how many frags I have to give you for it /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

6. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Email sent