1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by covey, Dec 10, 2007.

1. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    Only girls play alliance.......it's a fact man

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Went into Icecrown Citadel last night for the first time... That's a nasty, nasty place. Reminds me of Molten Core back in the Tier 1/2 days...

3. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    with catac coming sooner or later ill probably find interest in the game again. i like how 10 man raiding is going to drop exact same loot as 25 man raids.

4. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    jb you should look us up some friday night, we do an icc run almost every week

5. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I dont know crap about it, but my son is all excited he made it to level 80.

I know I have to buy him some expansion that comes out in Nov.

6. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    You bet.  If you ever need some players to fill up an ICC run, send me a tell.   We're always trying to get into ICC, but my guild is a very small casual raiding guild, so it's tough to come up with the numbers to get it done.   We do have a tank with a lot of ICC experience too.
    -JB

7. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Jason, what character are you playing these days? I don't think I have it in my friends list...

-JB

8. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    any of yall considering rerolling come xpack? the way everything in the old world is going to change along with goblins and worgren becoming playable races, it seems like a great oppertunity to experiance all the new stuff.

9. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    If I re-roll, it won't be to play a goblin. It takes a lot of work to level up a character, but if I was to do another, I'd probably do something besides a pure DPS class. I'm thinking priest, shaman or maybe even druid. Right now, I'm finding the end game pretty entertaining, but it always seems like there's a shortage of tanks/healers and an abundance of DPS (especially melee DPS)

-JB

10. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have a little bit of everything atm. 80 pally tank,80 druid healer. 80 mage decked out in full icc25 gear and a 80 rogue in full pvp gear oh and the 80 dk . account is currently on hold till my sons grades come up.

11. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    JB we have Analise the hunter and Besty our druid so far. Both on 52, if you need a healer just let me know

12. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I need to get rid of my damn account LOL. I play too much. Was going to sell it, then a friend wanted it, then he talk my into playing again (that &^%&^%&^$), now I am back where I started and bored with only HC LK25 to go. They do have some pretty interesting changes coming up though...

13. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    bela i can completely agree with you on logging in and being bored. LK over all was pretty easy expansion, and there is no way i could see myself spending the next 5 months farming ICC

14. SaltWaterloo

SaltWaterloo Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey I've been thinking about reactivating my account and maybe xfering servers. Me and my girlfriend play together, so she wound come too. IDK what toon(s) i would xfer. I have a pally,lock, and hunter that are 80 along with 70 priest and dk and a warrior in the mid 50s. my gf also has a 70 priest, but really likes playing her 25 pally. so I may do some lower lever toon jumping till she gets up there ad then xfer with her.

So I was just checking out servers. sounds like most are on area 52.how is it?

anyone play anything else?

Thanks
    Sam

15. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I like Area 52. It's seems like a pretty good server (at least Horde side).

Too bad you're not Horde... We are trying to get our guild big enough to do ICC runs but it's an uphill battle.

-JB

16. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I play on smolderthorn myself. just about to get a server first for lich king heroic. if that tells you how far behind my server is.

17. SaltWaterloo

SaltWaterloo Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I think whatever server i go to im switching factions. most alliance are lil kiddies that cant get it together and the ones that arnt are elitest groups intent on ruling the lil kiddies. its too hard to organize anything. we cant even win a AV anymore. thats pretty sad. still havnt started up my account again yet. but I'll let ya know when i do.
    I havnt played my toons for a while so they are prolly out of date.
    Acetalene - Pally - Burning Blade
    Samuelson - Lock - Burning Blade