1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Waterloo/Cedar Falls Area Grill out/Frag Demo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dewdad, Sep 19, 2009.

1. dewdad

dewdad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just got back to DSM from this event that was hosted by Craig at his house. Must say it was a good time and learned quite a bit. Thanks to everyone there for making a DesMoines member feel so welcome and thanks Craig for hosting the event.   Dave

2. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Yes thanks alot for coming, I had a good time. Especially thanks to Dave for driving that far to come hand with us.

You are welcome anytime.

3. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Yea that was a pretty good time. That was awesome Dave that you came that far to check it out! It's really good to see fresh faces at events like that...

4. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    For you guys that were there.

The nems that I cut both look great & cant even tell they had been cut.

The one I accidentally ripped a small part off when I broke the rock. Big one cant even tell. That little scrap that was left on the rock was about 2 inches long with its tentacles out today when I got home so both splits turned out good.

5. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Good thing Craig! Also, when I got home from work my RBTA had moved out to the tip of the highest rock I have. It's nice because it's right in front and center now!