1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

ULTIMA ONLINE keith,i must pk you.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by seanndenise1, Dec 11, 2007.

1. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    by the time you see red youll be dead
    keith man ive played ultima forever, what chars do you have whats you skill levels?
    my main chars are on lake austin now i moved them from great lakes.
    i played great lakes for a long time, i decided to move them so i could get a castle and all that good stuff.
    ive quit playing for awhile now because it just got kinda lame too many stupid crafting add ons and all that, the game was alot funner back when there was only fellucia.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    bring it to it im gm all over the board buddie i been playing uo for 7 years ill pk you so fast in fel make you think you was in a war with the whole town im on sonoma my name is keith on thair im at luna bank all the time game rocks come over to my shard ill give ya 5-10 million  to start out

3. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    huh im legendary bro, ok ill be needin some living quarters and all that, ill look and see what land is available over there before i commit to anything, yer not slummin it over there in a 8x8 or nothin are ya?. what do you have for houses?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I HAVE A 18X18 RIGHT NOW BECOUS EI JUST STORE THINGS IN IT THAIR IS LIKE 60 MIILION IN RARES ALONE IN THAT HOUSE IM GETTING READY TO BUY A KEEEP COME GET YOUR *** KICKED [​IMG] ILL PUT YA IN A HOUSE OR U CAN BUILD ONE  ILL SET YA UP WITH A LRC SUIT AND STUFF IF YA NEED IT OR ANY ARMOR I GOT VOICE OF THE FALLING KING YA CAN HAVE  TONS OF RARES TONS

5. IowaDiver Well-Known ReefKeeper

West Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    That game is a classic. I played UO Beta and the game for about a year, but quit when they started cracking down on PK'ers.