1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Precision Marine Kalkreactor

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Madjabjoe, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Madjabjoe

Madjabjoe Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looking to buy a precision marine Kalkreactor. Please PM me if you have on for sale or trade.

2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hey Joe, why not just build one of these?

http://www.reefworkshop.com/DIY_kalkreactor.htm

Pretty simple to build and works pretty well, JB the webmaster here uses one he built and hes got quite a bit SPS in his 125 gallon.

Any reason why it has to be precision marine? I've got a Deltec, and love it, easy to maintain and fill.

3. Madjabjoe

Madjabjoe Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Waverz,

No reason it has to be Precision marine. This unit seemed to be of quality and reasonably priced. What Deltec unit do you have? These seem to be fairly pricey. What I would like to do is control my tank PH with the kalkwasser (sp) using my ACIII. I took a look at that website and it seems fairly strait forward. I will probably try that if I can't find a used on for a reasonable price. Am I off my rocker for trying to do this or is this common practice. I am just trying to think of more ways to utilize my ACIII more since it seems to have unlimited uses.