1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Official Thread for the Dec. 9th Cedar Rapids Tank Tour

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by JB, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    That was definitely a good time! It was really cool being able to see everybody's tanks. Seeing all those softy tanks makes me want to get one now.
    I had a real good time especially the last stop with the micro-brew!! Thanks Jeremy for letting us sample that stuff also i big thanks to Calebs wife for the cookies and stuff, they were delicious!!

Was great meeting everyone and I cant wait for the next event.

Where's all the pics?

/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

2. Steph & Nick

Steph & Nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks to everyone that came out for this. we saw some awesome tanks and are looking forward to the next cr event.

3. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i had a great time too. it was good to meat everybody and it was cool having everyone over to see my tanks. Most people who come over and look at my tanks think they are cool but they don't have near the appreciation as people who are in the hobby themselves, like you guys.
    I also have to say that i liked this group from getting to know you people online, and i like the group even more now.
    and most of you probably saw that i got my own ro/di system now, so thank you all for convinceing my wife that we really need one, i'm beginning to see the real value of girs.

4. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks all for coming over, Hope we get the chance to do this again soon.  It was nice getting to see everyone again and meet some new reefers as well.  You are all welcome at my house again anytime, except for Caleb, anyone who can drink my home made absinthe scares me (LOL just kidding).  Anyone up for a drinking event soon, opps I mean monthly meeting!
    Jeremy

5. reeffreak3652

reeffreak3652 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I posted the 3 whole pictures that i took at the tour.

6. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By CyberJester on 12/11/2007 12:39 PM
    You are all welcome at my house again anytime, except for Caleb, anyone who can drink my home made absinthe scares me (LOL just kidding).
    your really going to tink i'm nuts when i ask you how much for a bottle of the stuff. i have a couple of friends that like to sit arround and try new alcahol with me.