1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Nutramar Frozen Ova Prawn Eggs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by einsteins, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I plan to get some mandarins down the road.  It's good to know that their is some frozen food that they'll take without alot of training.

2. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There should be a warning on it not to feed after the lights are out. My big tomato has to have a head ache after crashing into the rocks trying to pig out.

3. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, I'm sold.  I'd like to get some on the next order please!

4. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Robyn

I have I pack for you...let me know when you are in my area, you can swing by and pick it up.

eins

5. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Bill.  I'll get in touch the next time I'm going to be in the QC!

6. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I just had to post about this product after trying it.  My mandarin has never shown any interest in any packaged or frozen food but once he tried a few bits of this he was all over it.  I was amazed!  Although my mandy isn't skinny, he isn't fat either and I have worried that he's finding enough to eat since I don't see many pods myself.  Now I feel that this will supplement his natural diet and I won't have to worry that he's not getting enough in my tank.  I want to stress that I don't think that anyone should get a mandarin without a mature tank and natural food for them (pods) but this sure seems to appeal to him. 
    I also fed it to some of my LPS and they seemed to like it too but they really will open up for most foods (I feed a combination of Cyclopeeze , Rods food and frozen mysis about three times a week per turkey baster.)   With Dendro's and Duncans, I have to feed them and the Acans really love it too.  I probably wouldn't worry much about supplementing the favia otherwise.
    Overall, great product Bill, thanks again for letting me buy one and put me down for another the next time you order.

7. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thats great Robyn...

Sounds like everyone really likes this stuff. I think I am the only one who is using it strictly for my sps, so its gonna take time to see if it works for me.

Time will tell...

eins