1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking to trade some Reef crystals for Instant Ocean or Tropic Marin Pro

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by einsteins, Mar 2, 2008.

1. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have 1.5 buckets of Reef crystals I would like to trade for either Tropic Marin Pro or Instant Ocean.
    Reef Crystals mixes to an Alkalinity higher than what I can tollerate in a low nutrient system.
    When I was running PO4 remover it was keeping the alk a bit lower but now that I dont need to run PO4 remover my alk is to high with RC.
    PM me or post here if interested in a trade....
    eins

2. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have about 2/3 of a bucket of IO I will trade for 1/2 of Reef Crystals...if you want to do the swap at the April frag swap...

3. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    eins i have a bucket of instant ocean that has 8 cups of salt out of it if your interested. i went to petsmart and got the online price from them. i wanted to switch to reef crystals but they had none in stock or dont carry it in the 160 gal bucket.
    i purchased it last week and can show you a receipt so that you know its not old salt, whether that means anything or not.

4. mnballard

mnballard

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have one unopened bucket of I/O I got about 2 months ago if you are still looking by the time the frag swap rolls around, let me know.

5. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If anyone else needs IO I have a couple buckets sitting around.

6. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have done some research on IO and found out that it will also mix high in alk so I dont think a trade for IO will do me any good.

I am going to have to order some Red Sea Coral Pro....that seems to be the best match as it mixed to 7dkh.

I will want to sell my RC though if anyone is interested...
    Thanks everyone for the responses

eins

7. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll take it when if you have it when i get back. im running out anyways.