1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

koralia4 pumps that dont work

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by seanndenise1, Nov 29, 2007.

1. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    anyone have any koralia pumps that dont work any more?, ill pay high dollars for them.
    just kiddin, but i will buy them from you. i want all the parts.

2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I did have one, but i sent it in and got it replaced, dont wanna bust your bubble but i think these just came out like a year ago and they have a 2 year manufactures warranty so if anyone does have a bad one they should be sending it in for a replacement.

Do you have one that went bad? You might want to contact Hydor about it, they replaced mine for free.....

3. seanndenise1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Waverz on 11/29/2007 7:11 PM
    I did have one, but i sent it in and got it replaced, dont wanna bust your bubble but i think these just came out like a year ago and they have a 2 year manufactures warranty so if anyone does have a bad one they should be sending it in for a replacement.
    Do you have one that went bad? You might want to contact Hydor about it, they replaced mine for free.....
    they are simple to fix depending whats wrong with them, i got one a #1 it leaked in the back of the motor.
    i dug out the epoxy in the back dried it out all week and replaced the epoxy with a tube of two part epoxy and it works great.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    shawn i have 2 number 1ns for sale that are less than 2 hrs old for 50.00 for the pair or i can brake them so u have parts for 50.00 lolol

5. seanndenise1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    go ahead and break em then ill give you 5 bucks a peice for them, let me know when i can come get them ,thanks.

seriously, i have a number 1 and that thing would be good in a nano tank i think, other than that they are useless.

a number 4 would be worth paying for broke, and trying to fix it.

waverz says they fix em for free,but i would imagine thats if you still have your receipt of purchase, or invoice.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have no clue im shure u would have  to have one so some body just dont go buy broken ones and be like hay this thing broke  on me its only 3 weeks old [​IMG]
    Posted By seanndenise1 on 11/30/2007 4:47 PM
    go ahead and break em then ill give you 5 bucks a peice for them, let me know when i can come get them ,thanks.
    seriously, i have a number 1 and that thing would be good in a nano tank i think, other than that they are useless.
    a number 4 would be worth paying for broke, and trying to fix it.
    waverz says they fix em for free,but i would imagine thats if you still have your receipt of purchase, or invoice.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yes shawen your right number ones dont move crap for water