1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Grape Caulerpa and orange ricordia FS-cheap

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by phishcrazee, Dec 22, 2007.

1. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have clippings of grape caulerpa available and also a an over-abundance of orange ricordia available is anyone is interested.  We will be out of town until after Christmas, but be back the weekend before New Years.  I am Riverside.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm interested in some orange ric's, what kind is it Fla or yuma?  Do you have any pics?

3. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Atram on 12/22/2007 10:26 AM
    I'm interested in some orange ric's, what kind is it Fla or yuma?  Do you have any pics?
    atram
    if you go up there let me know ill pitch in on gas and have you grab me some stuff too, if you would.

4. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I believe it's yuma. It's from Bob's (Bullet) tank. I do have pictures, but we are rushing to get out the door right now to beat this storm that's coming so we can get to MN for Christmas. I have a small tennis ball sized rock of maybe 5-6 polyps and many, many others growing here and there that I could sell too. The grape caulerpa is really pretty and great natural food for a tang. They will keep it trimmed and thus keep it in check. I'll post pictures when I get back next week, but just wanted to stir up some interest before going away /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well count me in, I'm off until Jan 3rd.  So I can make a trip to Riverside, I'll pick some up for Sean as well.

6. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Al, pick some up for me too.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

vvolfe1 I'll pick some up for you as well, will work out the details when they get back.

8. mcfadden

mcfadden Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    fawn how much do you want for the rock with 5 or 6 polyps. thanks bud mcfadden[​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    fawn thats so much for the Orange ricordia and the greens and other corals thay look great in my tank btw your tank looks great

10. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm glad you got something you like! 

11. mr.jeff.wagner

mr.jeff.wagner Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the yellow polyps, zoos, and leather.  The polyps have opened up and look good, just waiting for the leather to come around and the zoos to open up!