1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Frag Fest

Discussion in '2011' started by Guest, Jan 27, 2012.

1. RCreefer

RCreefer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So, I paid my membership fee just the other day, not because I have to or because of 'what's in it for me' but because its paying it forward for all the people that put up with endless questions, lend helping hands, give a jump start in a difficult hobby, etc. that are all a part of a labeled, organized group. I guess I feel like I'm paying for resources, possibly mentors, maybe a few friends! The events, which I may or may not attend all of them (I plan on most!),are an added bonus. Once again, without a group organizing it for me, what would I have? $20--can't complain!

As for the actual events, props to those who organize, I've done large level group events, lots of time, money, and stress!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    After a trip to ACC I got an answer too this... I do plan on joining, but dont trust internet...

3. Craig

Craig Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't even keep salt water tanks and I find paying the $20 is well worth it. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif Tons of great advice, excellent deals and honest people.

As for getting donations from companies I participate in the local EIAA club and donations have gone way down as more and more companies merge under larger corporations. Our club probably received 1/3 of what it used to this year in donations some of this is driven by ecomonics but alot of it is the merger of alot of companies under 3 main umbrella companies.

Craig