1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Found this on EIAA Site!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Phathead, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

tinkering around on the EIAA site and there is an add there that someone on this site my be interested in

Brackish/Marine Fish in need of Good Home

I have a 220 gallon fish tank that is currently set up as a brackish tank (SG 1.010).           I am moving out of the state in a few months and am looking for a new home for my fish.  I worry that moving them across the country is too risky.  All of the fish are a few years old now and most of them can be converted to full marine conditions if brackish conditions cannot be met.                      There are 2 silver Scats about 6-8" long, 1 green Scat and 1 red Scat, each about 4" long.  There are 3 Mono Sebae's (about 6" high) and 2 Mono Argenteus (about 4" high).  There are 2 sleeper gobies/jade gobies (Dormitator maculates) each about 5" long.  There is also a Columbian shark (6"), a knight goby (2"), a dragon goby (Gobioides brousonnetti)(6-8") and an archer fish (4").               I would love to hear from you if you can provide some or all of them with a great home.  Please contact Ryan (ryan-kustusch@uiowa.edu) if you are interested or would like to see pictures.    
    [color=#993300>Marti Horan[/b] at 2009-01-18 17:07 | Classified Ads[/color=#993300>Marti Horan at 2009-01-18 17:07 | [/b] | add new comment

action=comment method=post>

2. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    I emailed this guy all fish are spoken for.

-Bill

3. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    well i tried sorry

4. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    For the record Marti is a woman.

:)

5. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    whos Marti?

6. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    She's one of the big shots for EIAA. When I was a member of the club she was the one who took care of the monthly news letter.

7. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think he is talking about this guy!
    Please contact Ryan (ryan-kustusch@uiowa.edu)