1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Flyers for the meeting.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverz, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    So i was wondering, who would all be interested in hanging up some flyers for the upcoming meeting??  I'll be getting some up in my area sometime this week and i think it would be cool if you guys from the other areas could do the same, especially you guys down in the CR/IC area.  We are trying to gain new members and putting up flyers is a great way to let people know about our club.
    I am attatching printable version of the flyer i made up.  Please feel free to make as many copies as you would like.  They look totally awesome full color on some nice photo paper!!
    /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

[​IMG]

2. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sure, ill make one for pet depot in moline, if someone else wants to take one to AE thats up to them.

3. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ill print some at work today and distribute to the stores in the quad cities.

4. seanndenise1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By BGreenlee on 01/08/2008 6:48 AM
    can you drop one down at pet depot by walmart then too?
    talk to mike, hes down with GIRS i think./site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

5. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By seanndenise1 on 01/08/2008 7:31 AM

Posted By BGreenlee on 01/08/2008 6:48 AM
    can you drop one down at pet depot by walmart then too?
    talk to mike, hes down with GIRS i think./site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif
    Sure thing.

6. Steph & Nick

Steph & Nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We are going to petsmart, petco, pets playhouse, pet stop, beyond the reef, coralville bay, petland and SOM tomorrow in cedar rapids/iowa city area

7. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Steph1643 on 01/09/2008 8:01 PM
    We are going to petsmart, petco, pets playhouse, pet stop, beyond the reef, coralville bay, petland and SOM tomorrow in cedar rapids/iowa city area
    That is AWESOME!

8. seanndenise1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    so just wondering if anyone had good or bad luck with store owners or management while trying to distribute flyers.

9. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By seanndenise1 on 01/10/2008 4:49 AM
    so just wondering if anyone had good or bad luck with store owners or management while trying to distribute flyers.
    I placed a flyer at AE, Teske's, and Pet Depot. I did not have time to get to the other stores in the QC before I had to leave town.
    Billy

10. nick

nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    i dont currently have a printer but if steph will bring me in a stack i will hand them out that way people will have the address

11. Steph & Nick

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i can do that

12. nick

nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    thanx we were slow tonight but i did get out about six this next week i hope alot

13. Steph & Nick

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    awesome, thanks a lot!