1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

chromis and firefish for sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by adampottebaum, Apr 29, 2008.

1. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I bought 4 blue green reef chromis a while ago and need to get rid of them. They are just fine, but I want to get some other things instead and don't want an overpopulated tank. They are about 1.5"(med.) Also, I am selling my firefish too, not because I don't want him, but because I will be buying a shrimp goby and don't want them fighting. $20 for the chromis, $10 for the firefish. Couldn't really get a good picture of the chromis because they move so fast, but you know what they look like. If you have something to trade, make an offer.
    I live in Cedar Falls.
    [​IMG]

2. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would be interested in the chromis, but not for a month or so when I get my 135g set up....... I don't want to catch and transfer any additional fish if I don't have to /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

3. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    sounds good, i'll remember your name in case they don't sell. the thing is tho i have to move my tank home for spring break(i go to uni). i move everything to my hometown april 8th, so i was looking to hopefully get rid of them by then, but it's no big deal if i dont either, i kind of like them in my tank for now. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

4. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    and they would look pretty sweet in a 135, lot more room to swim around and school better.

5. wesly2007 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    ill take the firefish.

I also live in cedar falls

6. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    that would be great. i'll be gone thursday at noon until sunday night, if you can pick it up before noon thursday let me know. other wise call me sometime. 712-540-2359.

7. wesly2007 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

will do sorry about the slow response Im rediculously buisy right now with school and such I will get a hold of you