1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Beta Tab?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guest, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just officially joined the club and have access to all the members areas and such, and maybe it was there before but i just noticed it now. Whats the beta button next to about GIRS? I click and theres nothing. Is there another new version coming out, or was that for prior to this last site update? Im just a curiously little boy[​IMG] sorry.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is this a touchy subject? /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

3. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    great that was classified now that you clicked that tab we are going to have to cut you up and use you as fish food. 
    Guess I get the girlfriend permanently now!  dang! [​IMG]

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not at all.  JB had some stuff that he wanted to the members to see and demo before it went live.  It was out there for a few months before he moved it in as the current code that's in place now.  That tab is not being used now as far as I know, but may be used again in the future. 
    --AJ

5. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By AJ on 06/24/2009 02:54 PM

Posted By Jmadison on 06/24/2009 01:48 PM
    Is this a touchy subject? /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif
    Not at all.  JB had some stuff that he wanted to the members to see and demo before it went live.  It was out there for a few months before he moved it in as the current code that's in place now.  That tab is not being used now as far as I know, but may be used again in the future. 
    --AJ
    Sure AJ, just ruin my whole James Bond, covert ops thing I had going!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By CyberJester on 06/24/2009 03:20 PM

Posted By AJ on 06/24/2009 02:54 PM

Posted By Jmadison on 06/24/2009 01:48 PM
    --AJ
    Sure AJ, just ruin my whole James Bond, covert ops thing I had going!
    It'd be prettty b*tching to go down by being fed to a preditory/aggressive tank!

7. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Huh... now I thought it was a forum for people who had Beta fish!?!?

j/k