1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Aquatic Environments- What do they have?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by phishcrazee, Aug 1, 2008.

1. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm going there tomorrow and would like to get some frozen food, mysis, oyster eggs etc.  What does he have for frozen food?  Anything else I should look for while I'm there, any deals, a coral I shouldn't pass up?!

2. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He has a good selection of frozen foods there..including Rods.

You should give me a call...if I am home you can stop bye and see my tank (if you want to)
    I will be gone in the AM though. most likely home after 1:00 or 1:30pm

eins

3. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By einsteins on 08/01/2008 8:36 AM
    He has a good selection of frozen foods there..including Rods.

You should give me a call...if I am home you can stop bye and see my tank (if you want to)
    I will be gone in the AM though. most likely home after 1:00 or 1:30pm

einsThanks for the info Bill!  I'm definitely going to be getting some Rod's- I've never had the chance to try it yet.  I won't have much time in Davenport; my plan was to take a peak inside and maybe buy a few things.  I'm down there for a continuing ed seminar /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/doze.gif.......... I'd love to check out your tank sometime though when I have more time there!  Maybe you can have a little after-fragfest-tank tour in November /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif" align="absmiddle" border="0">