1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Anyone in the IC/CR are drill tanks?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by phishcrazee, Dec 2, 2008.

1. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I thought I heard that Hung at SOM did; is that true and if so, how much per hole?  Anyone else?  I just want a 35g drilled for a frag tank so I can hook it up to my big tank......I missed the tank drilling meeting, unfortunately, otherwise I might try and do it myself.

2. champ23

champ23 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hung does drill holes...its like 18 dollars and he puts the deals in them(dont know what they're called.lol.)

3. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hung offers to drill holes near 20 dollars per hole.  I was going to have my 72 drilled, but didn't have a way to get up there before I started stocking it.

4. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Talk to Caleb, He's our local expert on the subject...

-JB

5. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yup.... If your coming to the Christmas party, you can bring the tank and I can drill it. Or if you want it done sooner we can work something out. I have the bit to use for a 1" bulkhead. If you wanted a different size, you can order it from Ebay, mine was only $10 after shipping, then I can drill it for you or show you how to do it yourself.
    ~caleb

6. Steph & Nick

Steph & Nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Check out the pictures in this gallery.  Gives you an idea how Caleb taught us to drill.