1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

220 Reef Hardware and Corals FS

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by railch, Nov 30, 2008.

1. railch

railch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am located in Tiffin, Iowa (near Coralville/Iowa City).  I am selling my home, so I am getting rid of everything before I need to move it.  I would prefer not to ship, but will as long as buyer agrees that I will not take any responsibility if livestock does not make it.  It’s starting to get cold out and I don’t have a lot of experience shipping live goods.  I prefer PayPal payments. 

I need to sell everything in the following order:
    1.  Corals
    2.  Fish
    3.  Liverock
    4.  Livesand
    5.  Hardware

Corals:[/b]
    1.   Green Carpet Anenome - $50.[/b]  This is really the showpiece of the aquarium.  It is a beautiful specimen and it has been thriving with me for over a year.  It is very bright under actinics and is over 12" across.
    2.   Green Montipora Plate Coral - $25.[/b]  I have at least one good sized loose frag and one attached to a large rock.  The one attached to the rock and either be fragged loose or sold with the rock with the additional rock price added.

3.   Green Cup Coral - $25.[/b]  It is roughly 10”-11” across and glows bright under actinics.

4.   Candy Cane – 3 heads - $10.[/b]  I have two of these.

5.   Eye of Rah Zoas – Medium/Large Colony – $50.[/b]  Medium rock containing 20-30 polyps. 

6.   Eye of Rah Zoas – Small Colony – $30.[/b]  Frag plug containing 8-10 polyps. 

7.   Green Star Polyps – Small/Medium Colony - $15.[/b] Is VERY hardy.

8.   Green Finger Leather – Medium Size - $20.[/b]  Is VERY hardy.

9.   Brown Gorgonian – Medium Size - $15.[/b]  Is VERY hardy.

10. Red/Blue Mushrooms – Large Colony - $40.[/b]  Smaller rock containing 40-50 polyps. 

11. Red/Blue Mushrooms – Small Colony - $10.[/b]  Large rock containing 7-15 polyps, plus the cost of the rock. 

Fish / Others:[/b]

1.  False Percula Clown – Medium Sized - $15.[/b]

2.  Sand Sifting Star - $10[/b]

3.  Chaeto Algae - $35.  [/b]This is all of the chaeto I have in my refugium (~20 gallons).  It is PACKED with life and grows fast.  It is currently VERY thick - you won’t be disappointed!!

Liverock – $3.00/lb – I have 150-250 lbs.[/b]  Will weigh rock when picked up so no one gets ripped off.  Any corals or creatures attached to rock that are not listed above will be a bonus to the buyer.  Have a good mix of sizes – many show pieces.  Most is Fiji, but also have some Tonga shelf and Tonga branch. Please note that some of the rock has green hair algae on it, but will die off within a couple of weeks in its new home.

Livesand – $1.50/lb – I have 150-250 lbs.[/b]  Will weigh sand when picked up.  Mostly Aragonite Sand with some small shell. Quite a bit of life.  Also have sand in refugium that is packed with life.

220 Gallon Glass Aquarium - $450.[/b]  Has quite a few small scratches.  It is NOT perfect, but I think this is a very reasonable price for decent tank this large.  The catch is that you must move it and pick it up (it is in a basement).  I will be listing the pumps, powerheads, lights, etc after I have all of the livestock sold off.  If you think you will be interested in something, let me know and I can go ahead and email you the info.

If you have any questions or would like to see picts of anything, please email me at railch@yahoo.com and I will respond as soon as possible.  Please do not reply back to the post as I will not be checking it often.  Thanks for looking!!!

2. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ill take a pic of the cup & chaeto! thanks!

3. reeffreak3652

reeffreak3652 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im interested in the shrooms.

4. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I might be interested in the carpet anemone. Can u get some pics of it and send them to ICURattlesnake22@aol.com

5. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    IS the tank reef ready? What are the dimensions?

6. railch

railch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The tank does not have a built in overflow.  It is 7'x2'x2'.  I will email picts to the others, but please email me at railch@yahoo.com in the future - you will get a lot quicker response... :)
    Thanks!

7. railch

railch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I can't seem to send pictures in the message editor on this site.  I'm sure there is a way to do it - can someone please help me?

Thanks!

8. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If u have pics of the carpet just send to my email address I listed above.

9. railch

railch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

picture sent.

10. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Picture recieved will let u know within a couple days. Also I have only had 135 set up for 3 months so I just want to make sure that if I put it in there it won't be to early.

11. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Picture recieved will let u know within a couple days. Also I have only had 135 set up for 3 months so I just want to make sure that if I put it in there it won't be to early.

12. saltwaternewbee

saltwaternewbee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PM sent

13. PotRoast

PotRoast Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I am interested in the cheato and the clown.

Please let me know.

JIm

(I will send a PM)

14. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If worst comes to worst we ( Des Moines are people) could all jump in a car and split the gas money and get wat we want...just an idea to throw around...

15. railch

railch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just an update on what is left.  Also -people that have looked at the tank thought I should make it very clear that the rock is of really nice showpiece quality.  It is hard to find rock that large...
    Updates are in red.
    1.  Green Montipora Plate Coral - $15.
      [/b]I have at least one good sized loose frag and one attached to a large rock.  The one attached to the rock and either be fragged loose or sold with the rock with the additional rock price added.
    2.  Green Star Polyps – Small/Medium Colony - $10.[/b]  Is VERY hardy.

3.  Red/Blue Mushrooms – Small Colony - $10.[/b]

Fish / Others:[/b]

1.  Sand Sifting Star - $5[/b]

Liverock – $3.00/lb – I have 100-200 lbs.  [/b]Will weigh rock when picked up so no one gets ripped off. Any corals or creatures attached to rock that are not listed above will be a bonus to the buyer.  Have a good mix of sizes – many show pieces.  Most is Fiji, but also have some Tonga shelf and Tonga branch. Please note that some of the rock has green hair algae on it, but will die off within a couple of weeks in its new home.  My bulbs need to be changed really badly...  [script removed]

Livesand – $1.50/lb – I have 150-250 lbs.  [/b]Will weigh sand when picked up.  Mostly Aragonite Sand with some small shell.  Quite a bit of life.  Also have sand in refugium that is packed with life.
    Once again, please make sure to email me at railch@yahoo.com if you have any questions.  Thanks for looking!