1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

2012 Waterloo Cedar Falls Tank Tour

Discussion in 'Waterloo / Cedar Falls Area' started by ruggerkc, Oct 10, 2012.

1. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0

Waterloo Cedar Falls area tank tour will be Sunday October 28th. We will be meeting at 1pm at Clowns and Corals. Meeting place is tentative as I have not herd back from them.

If you would like to be a stop on the tour please contact Waverz or Ruggerkc.

2. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    All right people, summer is over, time to scrape the algae off the front glass and see whats in that. Then invite us over to show it off. Please let Jeremy or me know if you wanna be a stop or respond here if you plan on attending.

3. why not! i will talk to the wife and see what she has going on that day.

4. 180wide

180wide

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im in

5. big gene

Marshalltown
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I plan on being there!!!

6. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Awh crap! I totally forgot about this and was planning on going. Anyone take any pics?

7. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
  8. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I still can't believe I WON the AI VEGAS!!! Who would ever thought we would have ended up at the strip club?!?!? Casey, I didn't know you knew how to pole dance!?!?!? That was awesome!!!!

Best TANK TOUR EVER!!!!

9. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I wanted to go, but wife would have killed me if I skipped our daughters bday party.

10. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    congrats on the vegas BTW

11. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0

Which tank did you like best? The13fh one with the manatee or the 27th one with the six foot tall SPS colonys?

12. 180wide

180wide

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Definitely the manatee was cool; but when Andrew rode it like a bull i new it was the best $#%^ tank tour ever!

13. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Lesson learned - Now I'll never miss another tank tour again.