1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Zoa`s for trade

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by RobynT, Nov 15, 2007.

1. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I recently fragged a couple of my colonies and wondered if anyone had anything they wanted to trade.  I have a couple of frags of Eye of Rah and some purples (sold to me as Purple Haze) but not matching the pic on Zoa aid so I can only say they are larger polyps, purplish and fast growers.
    Pics:
    [​IMG]
    Bad pic of my Eye of Rah

[​IMG]

The purple are to the bottom right.  (The greenish ones in the top are Green Bay Packers and I don't have any of those at the moment.)

Check out pic from ZoaID.com of Eye of Rah (pretty close pics).  It won't let me copy to here but you can check them out in their gallery.

The frags will be 6 or more polyps.  I'm open to trading zoa's that I don't have or any hard corals.  I really don't have lots of room in my tank so small is fine with me.  Shoot me a PM!

I posted this on RC as well.  I thought since I was going to be in the QC for the tour someone might be interested. 

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what u aswking for coral and is that walk threw this weekend?

3. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The tank tour is this Sunday and I would sell a small frag of 6 polyps of either for 10.00 if you didn't want to trade.
    Thanks for asking
    Robyn

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i want some EOR ! i dont think i have anything youd want though. fiddle sticks.