1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

You know what`s NOT fun?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lee, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Loading your reef tank in 1 car load by yourself, driving an hour and unloading it across an incy parking lot, up the stairs to the third level in the middle of winter...Did I mention all by yourself?
    I'm exhausted, my tank looks like a wreck, and I don't think I really like this hobby any more.  I don't think I will be able to make enough space to fit everything in my tiny tank again.
    Anyone in the CR area that wants some free small frags of red cap, birdsnest, or blue tort let me know!

2. Monkey Man Zero

Monkey Man Zero Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PM Sent!

3. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like someone should have pooled their resources and hooked up with some reef buddies for some help, way to go superman.

4. CREYNOLDS

CREYNOLDS

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    pm sent!

5. jwess

jwess

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Uhmm. I missed something here. Did you move to CR?

6. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    in the future, if you need any help moving or help setting up let me know...i am more than glad to help out when I can. interested in a coral, pm sent

7. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same here. You should have just put a post out letting people know when you needed help. I could have assisted. Nice offer on the free frags. I don't think I can keep any of that stuff with my PC lighting.

--AJ

8. Lee

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    it wouldnt have wanted to drag someone along for the whole night. Plus, there wouldnt have been any room for anyone!

I need to see what all I have for frags, a lot of them blew around and I cant find them. Monkey Man PMd me first so I'm going to let him take first pick pending that he has a tank setup that can house them properly.

9. CREYNOLDS

CREYNOLDS

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok sounds fair. I do house sps corals now. I have mh I have no issues with keeping corals. So let me know thanks!

10. Lee

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah till school starts back up next year, then I will have one semester left and probably move back to the CF/Jesup area.