1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

xbox live gamertags

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by acidlittle, Jan 7, 2009.

1. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Just thought that people on here have xbox's and might want to share their gamertags to have some friendly online play. You can list your tag and what games you have/like to play and maybe people can get together online...

mine is Acidlittle

Have and play both gears of wars, like number 1 better
    Have Halo 3 but never played it online much
    Call of duty 4 once again have but didn't play online much
    Lego Star Wars one of the best games i've ever played!
    Dead Rising
    and some other misc games that i don't play often

If you wanna add me and get a game going let me know! i'm going to be on a whole lot more now that my engagement is done and I can do whatever the hell i want!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "Darth Sooner"
    Halo 3,
    Guitar Hero 2,3,WT
    COD 3
    Ghost Recon

3. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    einsteins12

Tiger Woods 2009

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    apjohnson73

Primarily Rock Band 2, Call of Duty: World at War, and Halo 3

5. JByrd

JByrd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Coral Freak

EA Sports NCAA Basketball 09
    Madden 09
    Rock Band 2
    Halo 3
    Bad Company

6. Monkey Man Zero

Monkey Man Zero Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Monkey Man Zero
    Gears 2
    Halo 3

7. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    uncutterminator

halo3
    gta4

8. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    h2so4hurts

Just got it for christmas, and I only have the arcade games and DDR world tour or something like that (It came for free with the package)

9. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey man, you don't have to explain if you like to break out the dance mat and get your dance on....
    /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif hehe
    My kids have one of those games for the 360 and play it from time to time.  Oh, and congrats on the new XBox!!

10. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Haha, it was free with the amazon xbox arcade black monday deal /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif We got rock band 2 and scene it 2 this weekend. We have Sega Tennis too /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif

11. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hit me up if you ever want to play Rock Band. My daughter plays expert guitar pretty decent and I play drums on easy and guitar/bass on medium. I'm not as good as a lot of people, but I love to play it.

--AJ

12. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Spine Doc1

Gears 2
    COD 4
    Guitar Hero WT
    Halo 3

Those are the 4 I play, but I have many more. I also like racing games, Forza 2, NASCAR 09, Need for Speed Most Wanted...

13. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm pretty horrible on rock band 2. I can play medium everything, Hard Bass, and that's about it. I'm the worst at drums. My GF has played piano since she was like 5 so she can totally wipe the floor with me. I think her fingers are just more limber /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif

14. nick

nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    just sending mine in to get fixed but there are 3 awesome games

left 4 dead
    halo 3
    cod 5

15. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Just seeing how many gamers there are in the club seems like we need to do a gamers meet. In the car club I am a part of we always do one once or twice a year and are always fun. Just another thought to kick around and help bring the club together more. Blowing people up on a video game always bring people together!

16. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I used to be in a PC gaming club, it was a great time. I would propose just a standing time where anyone that's interested in getting online and playing can do so. The once people hop on, open up a chat channel and figure out what game people want to play. That would incorporate people from all areas of our group and would make it so that we wouldn't have to lug out gaming rig and stuff around. That way, everyone can play from the comfort of their own home. Thoughts?

--AJ

17. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'd be up for that, you can get like what 8 peeps in a party on xbox live? we could play halo3 (which I be-low at) or just whatever people have.

18. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would be game for some Halo3. I am usually available and online either playing games or watching netflix after 9pm.

19. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I was just thinking to get more people face to face sense not everyone has the same game systems.