1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTV Locline

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Bela, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just seeing if anyone has an 3/4" locline. Not looking for anything fancy just 2x Y shaped outslets for my closed loops. Snowman stole my locline on RC /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif and I also had a WTB thread there with some replies who then never replied to my reply...

Let me know if you guys have anything :)

2. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I think i do, but they Y off into 1/2 inch. I am near waterloo if you want them.

3. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So it is all 3/4 minus the Y? I am confused, sorry I am not too familiar with the locline. How much do you want for them?

4. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    well the bottom of the Y snaps onto a 3/4 lok line fitting. Then you can snap 1/2 lines onto the 2 arms.

You can have them since you are a member.

5. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ah ok, that would work great. Waterloo is a bit far. If I shoot you some money on paypal plus paypal fees can you ship? OR if you are coming to fall fest I can get there? Not a huge hurry on this :) Is it just the Y pieces or is it more? Either way is fine, all is great but just the Y connector is a good start too :) Here is what I am looking to make times two:[​IMG]