1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTS/WTT WoW Account

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bela, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So this is probably a bit of an unorthodox WTS/WTT thread but I figured I would give it a go.
    I have a World of Warcraft account that I am looking to pass on. I would like to go for trades over money as I am working on my 150g build.
    Here are some account stats:
    80 Tauren Resto Druid 10/25 ULD geared maxed herbs/enchanting epic flight form
    80 Blood Elf tank/dps DK 25 pre uld geared (ready to tank/dps uld) max blacksmith and mining epic flying mount
    80 Blood Elf marks hunter (random gears) mac skinning and 425 leatherworking epic flying mount
    70 Blood Elf holy paladin 375 jewelcraft and mining nomral flying mount
    70 Night Elf hunter 375 skinning and leatherworking normal flying mount
    63 Tauren Shaman epic ground mount
    60 Dwarf Warrior epic ground mount
    55 Dwarf Paladin normal ground mount
    50 Blood Elf priest normal ground mount
    I am not putting any links to the characters on the account simply for account security. If you wish to know more about the gear/rating of any character just ask me in a om :)
    Obviously this account has the original game, Burning Crusade, and Wrath of the Lich King expansions registered on it. There are a handful of other lower leveled character on the accounts throughout various servers as well. I am getting out of the game simply because it takes a lot of my time and I would rather put that time into my tanks.
    The account also has a few days shy of 2 months pre-paid time as of today.
    Hopefully this listing isn't against any rules being that it is not fish tank related. If so, please remove it and I do aplologise.

2. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    This post, while certainly welcomed, should go to the "off topic" section as it isn't related to buying/trading/selling marine equipment/livestock/etc.  I'll have JB move it for you.
    Good luck with your sale!!
    -Eric

3. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    LOL,

I think there are a ton of WOW adicts on here.

4. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, that is good news for me! (hopefully) LOL

5. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    So....what do you want for it?

6. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am looking for stuff for the 150g I just got.
    This includes skimmer mechanical filter and lighting at the moment. Lighting wise I was considering something like t5 ice cap 660s or halides. Also would consider a chiller although I am not yet sure I would need one.

7. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I should also add that if you are interested I can give you some armory links I just didn't want to post them in a public forum.

8. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    Well i have an octo nw 200 skimmer if your interested in that

9. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    I have a bunch of dry rock also

10. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How much dry rock ya have? Any live? What about a sump/ refugium or something that can be made into one

11. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    I have a 100 Gal rubbermaid and a 50 Gal rubbermaid, Probably around 40 to 50 lbs of dry rock. Some is Marco, some Tonga branch and some Figi.

12. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    How much trade value are you looking to get out of the account?

13. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have not really thought of it. The going rate seems to be about $250-350 per well geared character online so something around there would be nice.

14. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    250-350 per toon or for the whole lot? Think over what I've listed and let me know what you think, or better yet what it will get me lol. Thanks Jason

15. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    350 per toon is what I have seen most places. I have never sold such an account before so I am only
    going off of what I have seen. My friends seem to think it is reasonable, but again, I am not really sure what sort of data they are basing that on either lol. Anyhow what were you willing to trade? Were you willing to do the skimmer, rock and one of those tubs? Or is that too much? Either way let me know :)

16. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Let me clarify I guess... I am only really considering the Druid and the DK in the price I am looking for here. The hunter really is 80 with maybe 5 random epics and the rest of the toons are just icing on the cake really.

17. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    I might do the skimmer rock and tub for the account but there's no way I could go over that. The druid is the only thing I'd use, I hate DK's and I have 2 hunters already. I think you'd have to find a pretty hard core wow newbie to pull 350 a toon unless your geared to the hilt and are sitting on a ton of gold. Let me know what you think and we can go from there. Thanks Jason

18. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    this is all crazy talk to me. So people sell their gaming characters/accounts for hundreds of dollars?

19. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes sir. At the WMD of the day it is a hobby just like a fish tank right?

20. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    dang it lee your side tracking the negotiations