1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

wts Spur thigh tortoise

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nick, Nov 1, 2009.

1. nick

nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    he is in a 40b with uvb flourescent light and 150w heat emitter. with all glass stand. Still small about the size of a basketball. $100.

2. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pretty good price for that size of tortoise but that tank is already too small for him IMO.

3. nick

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    its definately getting that way. i dont have the space for him to get larger enclosure anymore. i rescude him and am still nursing calcium back into him. I put alot of money into the enclosure. if you dont want that, ill give you him and the calcium powder and vita-shell.

4. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Better think about giving up your bedroom for him Nick! Hopefully you can find someone that will take him off your hands and give him a good home. Have you tried to Iowa reptile deal? I will see if I can find the website

5. nick

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    i might have a free to good home. but i have to get ahold of him with the sex. he wants to breed it when big enough. the guy already has one thats damn near full grown. i was going to sell him for the cage. but the stand could work for a 40b sps tank i guess