1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTS coralife 130w 24" light fixture

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by adampottebaum, Apr 13, 2008.

1. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    i have a 24" coralife light fixture right now that i need to sell. i'm short on money and looking to get a different setup soon, so i will be selling this light. it works fine, not sure about the fans tho, they could use replacing(cheap). it has a brand new actnic bulb with a regular white light. both are 65w(130w total). i'm hoping to get $125 for it. i live in cedar falls and need to sell light as soon as possible, so make an offer.

2. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not trying to cause any problems but you may want to reevaluate your pricing if you need to move it fast...especially when you can buy new for $5 more...

http://www.hellolights.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=115

3. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    yea i think i might just return that bulb at the lfs because it was pretty overpriced anyways and i've only had it for a couple days, i will sell the fixture for $60 with just the white light in it, leaving it open to what ever kind of light the person buys it can get. i think that seems like a pretty good price...