1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTB Various Things

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Bela, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a few things on my list of WTB for my 10g:
    Nano HOB overflow (if I can't get a cheap one I will do a  DIY)
    Nano Sump/Fuge (also DIY if can't find cheap)
    Nano Skimmer (was looking at the Rio Nano Skimmer, decent reviews and inexpensive about 20-30 bucks)
    Lighting: Currently on 40w PC coralife 50/50 10,000Ks, if I upgraded I would go with a MH, but it would need to be pretty inexpensive.
    Livestock: I will take almost anything. I want a clown or two and that will be all for fish. Currently have a bicolor blenny. Any coral that is colorful would be cool. Have experience with LPS and softies, never done LPS, if I do they would need to be fine with the PC lighting unless I upgrade to something stronger.
    Basically I am looking to stock my tank and add on a sump/fuge. Don't have TONS of cash (be easy, on a student's budget LOL) but if any of you have anything you need/want to part with I would love to discuss :)

2. Reefdumb

Reefdumb Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a few Acans I can frag 2-3 heads off for you when I get ready to

3. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cool. Let me know how much you would want? I am not super picky, just want something pretty and decently hardy :) If you are going to the frag swap I should be there. My lady friend actually sounded excited! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

4. Reefdumb

Reefdumb Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I got the red and white striped acan I just posted but have not fraged yet. I also have a pink rainbow acan I can get a couple of heads for you. I've got 7 acans but only the two that i want to frag now. I will let you know when I frag them. Around $15 but I ain't to picky. I will be at the frag swap.. Maybe see you there, Larry.

5. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Excellent. Sounds like a fair price, or a small discount for a frag of each /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif Whatever you want. hope to see you ate the swap :)

6. coral_bandit

coral_bandit Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have some sweet green on pink 'shrooms and some kenya trees