1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

wtb/take for free bio balls

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by ruggerkc, Oct 25, 2009.

1. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    Any one have a bucket of bio balls taking up space that you want rid of?

2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Got a whole 5 gallon bucket....somewhere. Come get em.

3. Diesel Powered

Diesel Powered Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't want to steal the thread, but if anybody has more than rugger wants/needs.. I'd also be interested in some.

4. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    I will get Jeremy's and you can have the thread /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

5. Diesel Powered

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks!

6. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I've got about 3/4 a gallon of the orange bio balls you can have. They've been in a zip lock bag in my trunk for a couple months from the last move. I just didn't put them back in after moving, so they would need some rinsing before you'd want to use them...

Located in Cedar Falls

7. Diesel Powered

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the offer, Adam.
    What would be the odds of somebody being closer to the Ames / Des Moines area?
    Looking for roughly 5 gallons worth or possibly more.
    Also, at one time I had found a calculator for figuring how many you need for size of tank, etc.. but, now I can't seem to find it. Anybody have any info/links for that sort of thing?

8. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I also have about 10 bags of cheap-o Dollar General scrubber pads around here somewhere, they are supposed to have even more surface area on them than bio balls.