1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTB/T for Blue Mushroom Corals

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Madjabjoe, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Madjabjoe

Madjabjoe Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am look for some mushroom coral similar in color to this photo that I found on google images. If you have some Mushrooms that are similar in color please PM me. All I am really looking for is the blue color. Can't seem to locate any. Thanks - Joe
    [​IMG]

2. vikubz Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Falls
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Let me know if you find some.

3. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Here's the site I ordered my ricordeas from. I'm always happy with what I get. It's a guy who sells mostly propagated corals from Denver. His name is Stuart, if you order, tell him I sent you and he might give you a discount... He has the exact blue mushrooms you're looking for for $5 a polyp, great ricordeas for $15-$25 per polyp, and others like bright zoas, wysiwyg rics, great acans, chalices, lps, clams, and others. Check it out. He said next time I could get a group order goin and save even more, so I'd be interested in ordering with you...
    http://www.milehighaquatics.com/Home_Page.php

4. gabzak

gabzak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would be interested in going in on some ricordeas... Let me know

5. ransomed4ever

ransomed4ever Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    too bad I am so far form you I have a ton of theose shrooms, but you probably don't make it east of the Mississippi much. If you do let me know and maybe we can work someting out.

6. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    I have a ton of them I don't know where you are located but if you want one or two I'll give them to you for free but you have to pick up in hillsboro south of Mt. pleasent.