1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTB Rubbermaid Stock Tank

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Bela, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alright, gonna send you each a pm. The only issue for me is your distance, which is about 2 hours away. Snowman do you go that way ever and able to pick up? Otherwise It would probably be more economical for me to get a 75gallon for 56 bucks, if they have it for that price, at menards

2. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Where in menards do they have this? I am here and nobody knows what I am talking about! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Did you ever find your stock tank? I was at Menards over the weekend and I happened to walk by them. They were over by the fencing stuff. They had 50, 75 and 100 gallon for $52, $57 and $63 respectively.

--AJ

4. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I actually did, thanks. The one in ankeny had one, bought it, only to find there was a crack. Luckily I hadn't left yet and they just faxed my info to altoona and I was able to pick it up there. Took a bit of finding though.... they stored them outside and every employee I asked gave me a weird face like they had no idea what the hell I was talking about LOL.

5. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Bela on 09/21/2009 12:40 PM 
    every employee I asked gave me a weird face like they had no idea what the hell I was talking about LOL.
    That is the main reason I don't shop at menards unless I absolutely have to.  Sometimes they tell you where something is knowing that they really have no idea.....they do know that once you walk away you won't be able to find them again [​IMG]

6. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ha! Yeah, that's certainly the case. I think that the one on the SW side of CR is getting much better than it was, but it's still pretty bad. I think for the most part, you will have this problem at most of the hardware stores. I shop there more for proximity purposes than anything else. They are less than 5 mins from my house and all of the others are 15 mins or so.

I've been in the middle of a couple of big projects and tried sending my wife there for a few things....big mistake. You get a person that doesn't really know what they are asking for, talking to a person that has no idea where it is. That's never turned out well for me..lol.

--AJ