1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTB or Share Blue Velvet Nudibranch

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Guest, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am looking to buy or borrow a Blue Velvet Nudibranch to take care of some flatworms. I will pay shipping and a fee for borrowing if necessary.

Thanks.

Jeff

2. Reefdumb

Reefdumb Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Can you or have you used a wrasse. CR petco had a bad worm problem in there coral tank and put a six line wrasse in there and it took care of them.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I could get one but my tank is a little small (10 gallons) and I've heard kind of mixed results on them getting the flatworms. I also have a clown in the tank.

4. Reefdumb

Reefdumb Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you do get a six line and are not pleased with it I would take it off you hands. It would be happy in my 125g or my 75g sump. They are a small wrasse and if you can get a smaller one it shoud be fine in a 10g

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have had 3 sixlines to date in my 29 gallon. They have killed 2 clowns and are otherwise bullies everytime. They do however take care of FW, but I would be EXTREMELY cautious adding one to a tank of that size.

6. jstngates Experienced Reefkeeper

Toledo Iowa
    Ratings:
    +40 / 1 / -0
    i have a sixline right now and he hasnt touched my clowns... he just hides out n the rocks but i have noticed i dont have many fw anymore too. i would def get it.