1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTB NANO tank

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by FishNewb1, Feb 18, 2009.

1. FishNewb1

FishNewb1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As some of you may remember me a little bit from a couple months ago I have been super busy with Sports and School i havent had much time to get on here... But now im back and done with sports! But i am going to be going to college pretty soon and was wondering if anyone had any nano's that they are willing to sell/trade... not nesassarily now but i was just seeing if this whole tank in college thing is do-able...
    Looking for Nano thats 12-29g. 

2. Jag3365

Jag3365

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As it just so happens I was looking at my empty nano tank sitting in the corner the other day wondering what I should do with it. If you're interested I have a 12 Gal JBJ Nano DX tank that was set up for roughly a year. Everything is in working order on it and have some accessories just sitting with it to help get started. If you want more info just pm me and I can get you all the pictures and specifics you want. Just visit the jbj website to gauge your interest.