1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTB Coral frags

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by wesly2007, Nov 1, 2008.

1. wesly2007 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I am in the market for a few frags.  Im not sure I will be able to make it to the fall fest so im wondering if someone can help me out.  I would like to buy some zoa frags and maybe some ricordia.  Maybe even a clam and a small nano frogspawn.  I know someone can help me out.

2. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a few things I was going to list before the swap, but need to take pictures yet. I'm in Riverside though, not sure if you wanted to drive over this far....... I do have neon and pink frogspawn, a couple zoa frags and a couple zoa colonies. The only rics I have are yuma- orange and green. Let me know if interested.

3. wesly2007 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I am interested.  could you send me some pics of them?

4. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will try and get some up Sunday or Monday, but I will be busy as my husband will be out of town and I'm here with the kiddo :)  The frogspawn is your average looking frogspawn :)  I have a bunch of Dragon eye zoas, some bright green zoas, some deep purples with blue mouths and the colonies I will just show you in pictures.