1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Wtb: Clean up crew.

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by reefgoon09, Oct 29, 2008.

1. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tank is almost done cycling and I am looking for some hermits and snails. Anyone got any?

2. DLesan

DLesan Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you end up having to buy - you should check out www.reefcleaners.org. Great deals.

Dave

3. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sea of Marvels in North Liberty usually has bluelegs and astreas for $10/dozen.

HTH,
    Anna :)

4. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I get my crews from Hung at Sea of Marvels. Anna Marie has his prices right

5. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Where are you located? I have nano conches, they only get up to half an inch, are pretty and reproduce very easily. If you live nearby, I can sell you a dozen or two , .50 a snail :) Fraggle Reef has them here

6. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Located in Des Moines, don't really want to drive more than half and hour to somewhere( I have terrible gas guzzler)

7. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i would take some of those nano conches,
    are u going to make it to the fest,
    If so i will take a dozen and get them from you then

8. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The LFS will charge and arm and a leg for a real clean up crew. Post on the Des Moines thread and you can probably get people to do a group buy. We usually order from http://www.reeftopia.com/ as their prices and customer service is hard to beat. I may even order something. We just did three group buys last night for salt and other stuff. Then wouldn't you know it I ran out of my Nitrate test kit tonight.

9. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I plan on being there early, but you have to PROMISE, PROMISE PROMISE to be there and take them, as I have no desire to walk around all day with a container of snails /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif  Let me know how many you want, I can easily spare a couple dozen, but honestly, you only need half a dozen and they will soon reproduce, assuming your tank params are fine.  Let me know......