1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTB - Chaeto, Zoas, Mushrooms

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by PeterS, Mar 24, 2009.

1. PeterS

PeterS Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello all!
    Just starting my first reef tank and would like to start locally for livestock.  I plan on attending the coral swap in Des Moines this weekend as well.
    It seems ridiculous to get stuff shipped from who-knows-where when I happen to know that there are plenty of people growing beautiful things in my area.  I am in Iowa City and am placing an open call for anybody who has zoanthids, mushrooms (discosoma, ricordia) or any other healthy and relatively easy to keep softies they would be willing to frag. 
    I am also interested in finding some Chaetomorpha as I hear it is one of those plants that, when doing its job properly, is trimmed and thrown out on a regular basis.
    Im interested to see how useful local networking can be.. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

2. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can give you some chaeto for free. I live in Iowa City. PM me and we'll set something up.

3. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am in the CR area, and have some zoas. Eagle Eyes, Green Bay Packers, and a few others if you are interested in making the pick to CR.

4. PeterS

PeterS Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Taavis - are you able to post pictures? Cedar Rapids is just fine

5. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I know you didnt mention it but I have some candy cane frags available. I have a 4 head and a 5 head available. I can bring them to Taavis if interested.

6. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I got some green frilly mushrooms and xenia that you can have for the cost of the LR that they are on.

7. PeterS

PeterS Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sounds great people! Thanks for the replies.

And please don't be afraid to post pictures /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

8. coral_bandit

coral_bandit Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Want some shrooms or a small 1-2 inch frag of Kenya tree?