1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

wtb 29 gal nano

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by cowdust9, Sep 4, 2008.

1. cowdust9

cowdust9 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello does anyone have a 29 gal nano cube, or pod for sale maybe with stand i would really like to get one

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

hey there=)

well this may workout just perfect cause im upgrading and wanna get rid of my 29 gallon biocube with sunpod(10k xm {3month old bulb}150) really cheap at. I was just looking to get rid of it to free up some space. please let me know if your still interested and if we can work something out.
    have a nice day

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

hey jeff i was wondering what ya thought!?!? not busy this weekend and didnt know if we could meet up so you can check it out? just wanna get rid of it asap so let me know.

ANYONE ELSE GOT A GREAT PRICE ON A 29 GALLON BIOCUBE. IT COME WITH A CURRENT USA SUNPOD (150-WITH 10K XM HQI.) I PERSONALLY THINK $200 IS PRETTY DARN CHEAP SO ANYONE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. GOT A NEW UNUSED 10 GAL I'LL PUT WITH TO FOR A SUMP/FUGI. I REALLY WANT THIS THING TO BE USED CAUSE IT IS VERY NICE AND DOESNT NEED TO SIT ANYLONGER[​IMG]

IF YOUR ARE CLOSE ENOUGH TO CEDAR RAPIDS OR AROUND THE AREA I'LL DROP IT OFF AT YOU LOCATION OF CHOICE. ALSO WILL HOOK YOU UP WITH 2 BUCKETS OF BASE ROCK. GOOD SHAPES AND SIZES SO NOT TOO MUCH YOU'D NEED FOR THIS SETUP HAHA I'll EVEN HOOK YOU UP WITH THE SHRIMP FOR CYCLING LMAO (TOO FUNNY )

WELL ALL HAVE A NICE DAY AND DONT FORGET TO FEED YOUR FISH.

4. cowdust9

cowdust9 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well i got a 29 with a stand and i just got a 210 gal as well i wish i would of saw your post sooner if you wanted to just sell the sunpod light we might be able to talk?