1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

WTB: 125 or larger saltwater setup or tank system

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Ben, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Ben

Ben Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Heya folks,

New to around here. Actually thinking about joining as well as I've not been a part of many clubs in my life. Just trying to find a 125 setup or larger for a saltwater fish aquarium. I've done saltwater before, but moved to Chicago for a few months to do a gig. I had to sell my 300 gallon and was frustrated for a long time about it. I'm over it now and am ready to have a puffer again! Haha! let me know if you know of anyone looking to part with a setup. I can't afford to purchase the pieces individually, but a setup might be something more in my range.

2. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome Ben

There have been a few 125's up for sale here lately. You might want to go throw the buy/sell/trade foram.
    There also is a members only buy/sell/trade, so if you do become a member then you would get access to that.

Troy

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
  4. fmsill Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Falls
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Ben welcome to the area. Just had a thought if you get a 6 ft long tank i have a corallife aqualight 4x96 with lunars i will sell for $175. Just thought id mention it. Good luck with the tank search
    Brian

5. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have a 72' long 120 gallon with pine stand, Glass lids,Hang-on overflow.
    I was going to use it as a sump bit it's just to long and to nice to use as a sump
    Would like to get $250 for it.

6. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I have a 72" 125 gallon with CPR overflow and white starboard on the bottom for $200 and am Evansdale,IA.
    LEt me know if your interested.

7. Big John

Big John Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm also in Evansdale and have a 125 with nice stand--Cascade 1500--9 watt UV, No overflows though.
    Get in touch with me if interested.
    John

8. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Jeez, tough time to be selling 125's....