1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by covey, Dec 10, 2007.

1. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That would be cool.
    We need to get together and do some dungens or some instances next time we are all on.
    I just got done doing a instance with a group of people and it was way much fun. It seems like it would be a good way to lvl up pretty fast.
    I'm at lvl 37 now 3 more lvls and I get my mount./site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

2. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    So I figured out I just need to download an up to date video driver and my blackout issue would be fine.

Well until this happened.
    http://www.greateriowareefsociety.org/site/Community/DiscussionForums/tabid/78/forumid/2/postid/6855/view/topic/Default.aspx

Looks like your catching me now Monty!

3. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Oh yeah the day before this all went down I had a pretty good day in PVPing Warsong and got a blue drop out in the open in Stranglethorn.

I need my fix!

at least the rest bonus will be huge

4. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I made lvl 40 last night!!!!/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/w00t.gif No more walking for this org.

5. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    where abouts in the world are you guys at town wise?

6. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    We're all over the map, but we're all in Orgrimmar a lot. Do you mean which server? If so, we're on Area52

7. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    Joe and I just got to Orgrimmar tonight, after the characters are built up we'll have to come roll with you guys

8. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not you too Jason...

9. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Jason what are your character names so I can add you?

If you already got to ORG you will run into most of us at one point or another

What class did you end up playing by the way?

If you get your level to the upper teens I run you through Rage Fire Chasm as I never did get to check that one out.
    Besides it will be fun to be "Crimson Steel" for once lol

10. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    Actually my character is alittle odd. I started with an orc hunter and then my wife (who nerds out on rpg's from time to time) wanted her own character. She started a blood elf hunter, after showing her how to play and helping her do several quests her character became "our" character. So right now i have a level 12 blood elf hunter w/a level 12 cat for a pet. The character name is analise

11. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for my poor navigational skills in Sunken Temple last night. I don't do instances very often, so I don't really know the ins and outs of the more complex ones.

Once we hit 60, we should try and team up more for the BC instances. The gear that drops in BC is considerably better.

-JB

12. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Posted By glaspie69 on 02/13/2008 9:01 AM
    Actually my character is alittle odd. I started with an orc hunter and then my wife (who nerds out on rpg's from time to time) wanted her own character. She started a blood elf hunter, after showing her how to play and helping her do several quests her character became "our" character. So right now i have a level 12 blood elf hunter w/a level 12 cat for a pet. The character name is analise
    Cross-Dresser Alert!
    /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

13. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    Sticks and Stones JB Sticks and Stones.......

14. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    And I should probably buy BC at some point lol
    I didn't get much for drops or xp but it was the first one with a bunch of us together where we were really settling into our rolls.
    It was sweet, me and you rolling the elites.  You sap one, I attack and draw aggro on the other elite.  You slip around back and drop a mean combo on him.
    It was like clockwork.

15. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Monte heres the guild forum
    http://risenheroes.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=212654&TabID=1794010

16. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I thought this was pretty funny.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2021
  17. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Here you go DRUUUUUUU!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=M240GgR0rqw
    No you can't dru it like me....lol

18. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    i kinda liked this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2_ueohYRhU&feature=related

19. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Where can you trane for the 4 wheels of fiery!?! I want that and where the hell is that bass at? LOL

20. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    I don't know but I'm starting to think the wife and I are total nerds.......I was watching that video of Leroy last night and she walked in and we had to pick each other up off the floor we were laughing so hard. Sad part is even as sucky as our character is we've had that happen, probably to often.