1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by covey, Dec 10, 2007.

1. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Mine are all horde as well. Want to play now?

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I can get on just about any night, just tell me some night when you want to play and I'll jump on. I'm Horde on the "Area 52" server.

-JB

3. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Going on Area 52 like I said I am coveey

4. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    LOL, I'm in the login queue.

5. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    No kidding 140 people in line

How are you getting WOW to run in the back ground I quit it to come back and post

6. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Just hit Alt-TAB when your in the game and it will take you back to the desktop. It's great for when you are in the queue.

-JB

7. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Game crashed. Trail version is sreamed. As soon as I got to that city it started acting squirrelly. I am going to pick up the full version tommorrow.

So what do you like to do once you are that much of a bad *** JB.

8. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Well, if you're in a good guild, there is all kinds of fun stuff you can do in the high level raid zones, but the most fun (In my opinion) is going into the PVP battlegrounds. I particularly enjoy the Warsong Gulch. It's a CTF map.

-JB

9. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    keith
    i have played ultima since the beta, ive had a few different accounts, the one i have now is 6 years old.
    whats your home server?
    i have chars on great lakes and lake austin.
    ill bet ive pkd you before, LOL.
    i usta have a char named ronald mcdonald on great lakes , iwas the most famous pk ever, nobody even remembers me now, stupid newbs.
    the game has gotten really lame since it started, too many lazy people on there that dont want to work for skill points, i havnt even logged onto my account in 4 months or so.
    if you want to get on there and have chars on great lakes or lake austin, gimme your coordinates of your house and ill come by and give you a spanking, how do you want to die? by warrior ,mage . or heck ill give you a chance and bring my tamer.
    just kiddin but, yeah ill hafta kill ya, thats how i roll.

10. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Well I picked up the full version JB.

I am not play with that undead warlock anymore. To depressed goth kid'ish for my taste.

I am a Tuarine warrior at this point and will probably stay with him at this point.

Still "covey"

11. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    What server is your Tauren on? I'll either play a Warlock or a Paladin for my next character.

-JB

12. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Still Area 52. Still waiting on the 4.3 GB install. Hit the damn CD drive button mid install last time. frick.

13. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Well I guess I don't get to play until tomorrow.

What software designer in his right mind thinks forcing a new user to download a 692 MB PATCH the first time before you ever use the game is a good idea. Retarded. I payed $20 for out of date software that I have to seriously update before I ever use.

14. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Blizzard releases major patches like that every couple of months. Most of them introduce new items, content, etc. I don't think there is any way they could have an truely up to date product on the shelf.

Just a hint, the patch install built into the WoW loader uses BitTorrent to download the patch files. If you're firewall/router isn't configured to allow BitTorrent traffic, it can take a long long time, so sometimes it's faster to just download the patch from somewhere like FilePlanet.com. I hadn't played in a while when I logged on yesterday, so I had to download the same patch, but I've got my router configured, so it went by pretty quick.

-JB

15. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I just picked up my copy of World of Warcraft. Man this game is addictive.

16. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Tauren is level 9 now. Yes JB haha....

Anyway we have got to get a co-op going at some point.

17. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow how did you get your level up so fast?
    One of these nights we need to hook up and play.

18. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    The co-op sharing thing works so well your better off playing in a team. I've got monday and tuesday off if you want to play together at some point.

Blue whats your screen name in the game?

and what kind of creature are you?

JB how did your character transport to mine when we played and can noobies do that?

19. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    When I logged in, I was in Orgrimmar (the main Orc city). I took the Zepplin from Orgrimmar to Tirisfal Glades. I knew you were there because I saw your location in my friends list. It just takes a minute or two to ride the Zepplin from continent to continent.

Anyone can take the Zepplin, you just need to know where to get on it.

Mages also have a teleport/portal spells that allow them to go to any of the major cities in an instant.

-JB

20. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will get on tomarrow night about 6 or 7pm. My name is Acans. I'm a level 6 Orc.