1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Wireless ACII??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jtesdall, Nov 18, 2007.

1. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey Jeremy,
    How is your wireless ACII working out? I have given up on the isolator. Neptune replaced mine with a new one and it still doesn't work.
    If your wireless is working, please post here what parts are needed. Or if you happen to have the original thread handy .....

2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    To be honest, it isn't that great. It works for checking the stats and graphs but if you are going to do programming, i would suggest hooking it back up to the serial cable. It's not really that big of deal but you get a lot of funky errors trying to program it wirelessly. I am going to be selling my ACII this spring and getting an ACIII.

3. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like the best plan. I may try to do that as well.

4. IowaDiver Well-Known ReefKeeper

West Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
  5. Philby

Philby Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Someone actually has one of these (what tibbs posted, and another piece, not sure cause I didn't click on the links) for sale on RC - so it looks like this is another valid option.

6. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Interesting .... i have about 50' downstairs to upstairs so bluetooth wouldn't make it however. Neat idea though. Curt at neptune is still working with me to solve the problem. maybe he will come up with something.