1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Who likes pink?

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Phathead, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ihave a Large pink Soft coral not sure what it is.  It was sold to me for 80.00 as a dyed pink slime coral (Lemnalia).  I am almost positive that it isnt dyed.  I have had it for over a year and it has not lost any color also have fraged it and they are the same color still.  It hasnt looked very good lately I have it in one of the tanks that I clean due to room in mine.  It is about 6-8" tall the stalk is almost 2" round.  IT looks great when it comes out.  I dont have room for it anywhere any more so I'd like to sell it or trade for something (cheap).  PM me if your interested.
    [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    is lemnalia the same thing as a kenya tree, taro tree, etc?

that sounds pretty freakin huge. i have a couple kenya trees, the largest being maybe 4 - 4.5 inches

good luck sir.

3. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Same shape but doesnt look the same really a smooth slimy surface that just gets bigger when it is out no polyps extend from it.

4. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you have a bigger picture?

5. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    if you were closer (idk where you are, but i guessing CR) id take it...

7. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Im in Cedar Rapids the Southwest side

8. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looks like some sorta finger leather......... I think it's a tad big for my tank; would you be willing to frag it? I think it's pretty cool looking though, let me know if you're willing to make it a bit smaller.

9. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yes I am willing to frag for 10-20 each depending on size pretty big though at least 3" piece

10. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would take a $10-$15 piece/size-let me know when you've got some fragged.  That's a nice toadstool there too-you should frag some for the frag auction /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

11. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    You know I have alot of things I would frag but I am not sure how the auction works and Im really new to this club so I think I will just sit this one out to see how it works.  Who knows though I really need to look into it more.  I would frag the toadstool  though that pic is about 6 months old it is about 7" round now and stands about 6" high I have two like that.  Let me know.