1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

What would you like to see at Spring Fest 2019?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DangerJ, Dec 13, 2018.

1. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    I figured this could be a fun discussion and an open forum for any input regarding vendors, corals...anything!

What did you want to get last year, but missed? What wasn't available? What would you like to see more of? ....what would you like to see less of?

2. nrenn Well-Known ReefKeeper

Waverly, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Loved the garden of rock flowers at Fall fest. Would like to see more inverts/cleanup crew options, beyond blue hermits and astrea snails. The trochus snail i grabbed is one of my favorites, it just cruises around all day

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Pygmey Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    More sps :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    Any specific vendors?

5. Deleted member 1172

Deleted member 1172 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It was cool having Jason Fox there, but his prices were a little steep.. lol but it would be sweet to have him back under the stipulation that he brings a bigger selection! Gonzo and Cherry Corals always are good to see. If theres any people selling captive bred stuff. I know we've had clown breeders, which is always wonderful to see, but itd be cool for something else as well. Mark Callahan, Sanjay Joshi, Mike Paletta would be great speakers!