1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

What is left for sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by reefgoon09, Mar 4, 2009.

1. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok I need to get people equipement. Ora cap is for $100!!!!!!!!!!! yea $100 and thats it. Plate coral for $30, leather for $30, free rare anthelia. Yellow Tang is also for $30!!! if ya buy the leather, plate, tang and take the anthelia I will do it for $70!!!! Seriously I hate to lower prices like this so fast but it all needs to go!!!!
    I also have a 3 stage Ro/Di unit for $100
    Rock(100lbs) and sand(50 lbs) for $300, but if u pickup before the week is over I will do $250
    I need to get the rock out to catch the rest of the fish I have left( yea chromis suck to catch)
    Tank setup: 135 rr, canopy with 2-metal halides 250 w, 4 actinic( brand new BULBS AND BALLAST), 4 power compact bulbs, stand, sump, return pump, all necessary plumbing, canopy, 100 lbs of rock and 50lbs of sand for $700!!!! Don't call me crazy but I want it out of here
    Please don't hesitate to call 515-250-2336

2. asid311

asid311 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll take the leather, tang, plate, and anthelia. I can pick it up tomorrow evening. My friend messaged you and is interested in the tank. My number is 8474771584. I'll call you tomorrow morning.

3. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok sounds like a deal when do u plan on stopping by?

4. asid311

asid311 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    late this evening like 7 or 8 give me a call with directions

5. jstngates Experienced Reefkeeper

Toledo Iowa
    Ratings:
    +40 / 1 / -0
    hi sorry i just tried calling you i noticed you reduced everything down to 70 i would be interested and able to come tonight...  sorry i have been out of my office the last two days let me now please i live by cedar rapids.  You said you had chromis too?  are those for sale?