1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

What is Fishbit?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by danmgray, Mar 9, 2016.

Tags:

What is Fishbit? Is it a...

Poll closed Mar 24, 2016.
  1. Scientifically blended coral food, consisting of a perfect blend of poop from select reef fish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A revolutionary new hole saw that is guaranteed to drill through glass without breaking it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The world's simplest aquarium monitor and controller that helps keep fish and corals happy

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  4. A newsletter with a daily dose of useless fish and coral facts that will totally amaze your friends

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't really know

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. danmgray Well-Known ReefKeeper

Sioux City, IA
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    What do you know about Fishbit? It's on Kickstarter right now and there are only 2 weeks left. They added a new discounted price tier today with a limited number available.

fishbit.me/danmgray

The above link gives me reward for anyone who uses it to make a pledge and I would like to donate it back GIRS as cash or Fall Fest raffle item: 0-7 pledges = cash, 8 pledges or more = combination of monitor or controller or cash. You do not have to give me credit. You can give it to someone else or even try to get some rewards for yourself. Mostly I want to see Fishbit succeed and give back to GIRS for the support. I've been a fan for over a year and as a beta tester, I believe in their product.

If you do have questions about Fishbit, you can ask here in this thread. All discussion is welcome.

2. gordonh

Iowa
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    "Scientifically blended coral food, consisting of a perfect blend of poop from select reef fish"
    Idk, it might be this one
    :roflmao:

3. danmgray Well-Known ReefKeeper

Sioux City, IA
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    You can join the Fishbit Sweepstakes and try your chances for a choice between a new RapidLED Corona or $100 amazon gift card.

[​IMG]