1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

What I am selling at Fall Fest

Discussion in '2009' started by jtesdall, Nov 10, 2009.

1. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have tried to organize my frags on a website to make it easier for me to update stuff.
    I would like to know if anyone wants some 1-2" frags of true Blue Xenia (cespatularia). It doesn't travel the best and I will be staying in a hotel the night before so I don't want to stress it if I don't have to.
    Here is my website of frags for sale:
    http://joelscorals.reeftrakker.com
    I also have a CPR CS90 overflow for $50 if anyone needs one.

2. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    i will take the darth maul favia

3. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I figured, I have 3. Do you want me to bring it to Fall Fest or are you finally gonna come to my place one day? I can bring it down to DSM one day too.

4. Firefish

Firefish Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will take the Neon green Candy Cane 2 heads/$15 if it is still available. I can pick up at Fall Fest. Thanks Elizabeth

5. Mark

Mark Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice stuff,
    What watermeon is it? Looks cool and a little different from what I have already.
    The "purple and green" acan....looks more orange and white to me but also cool, do you still have frags of it? Just wanted to make sure that's the correct pic too....
    Did you get that cespitularia from me? If so, I'd like to buy back a frag, all three colonies of mine crashed when I moved my tanks last summer.
    Interested in any trades?

6. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi Mark,
    Yes that watermelon pic is pretty accurate. I think it is Tyree but I am not absolutely sure so I don't advert it, I only have one small frag right now though. I may try to frag a couple more from the colony in the pic but that is really too soon for FF, but I may try. I also have another small colony of it that hasn't colored up yet, so I may try that one too.
    No I didn't get the Blue Xenia from you I got it from BRTFreud in Iowa City, maybe he got it from you. I will bring at least the one frag if you want it. With the high quality stuff you have I am sure we can find a trade easily enough, if you have any left. Especially one of your Acan Lords. If you have any Highlighters left that would definately work. To be honest you have a ton of stuff I would like in SPS as well.
    Ya, that acan is a strange color in that pic. It is actually VERY purple in color, but a light purple. I am not a great coral photographer as you can tell. That tank has 400W 20K radiums and really throws off many of my pics. The picture of the watermellon came out great but I didn't write down the settings I used and I haven't reproduced them yet. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

7. Tuckers2

Tuckers2 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Joel,
    I'm interested in taking a few things off of your hands; however, I will not be making it to fall fest. I could meet you in Boone or I'm here in Des Moines if that would be ok with you. Let me know : )

Here is my grocery list so far:
    Eagle Eye Zoa
    Chromis Blue Palys
    Green Star Polyps (GSP) $10

Thanks!
    Amber

8. waterfowler

waterfowler

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like a large Purple Digitata.
    -Josh

9. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Joel

Can you put my name on a Red Eye Monster Challice and bring it ti FF or save one for me to pick up from you sometime in DSM!?!?

10. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Brandon, I am taking three to fest so I can save one for you. But if not I can always get you one in Des Moines. Then we could trade for something.
    Josh, I have you down.
    Amber, sent you a PM. Let me know here if you don't get it.

11. bobsfish

bobsfish Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'd like the Neon Green Candy Cane. Hopefully you have plenty since I saw a request from Firefish also.

12. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have one two head for $15 and one single for $10.

13. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    joel will you be home friday I might be able to come by if not you can just bring it to des moines some time one less frag for you to drag to the fest

14. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Heading to Cedar Rapids Friday about noon.

15. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    i could come over around 10am if not no biggy, maybe next sunady afternoon give me a call

16. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    joel I would like a purple bonzai, please reserve one for me, I can come pick it up at your work place.
    Thanks
    Cagri

17. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    You arent coming tomorrow Cagri? Bad Cagri !!
    OK, we can hook up next week.

18. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Actually I am planning to come but won't be able to leave des moines until after 12:00pm, so best looking corals will be gone by the time I get there..... what I wanted to say is that reserve the best looking one for me now and I can pick it up next week from your work, less travel stress:)