1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Well, i finally got hit by a bullet...

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by matt the fiddler, Dec 27, 2007.

1. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Matt

I have good news so far....

All of your Rics look excellent and have fully recoverd from what I see
    The Zoos started opening up real well about 4 days ago
    The Brain Coral has made a miraculous recovery in the places where there was tissue left.
    The other LPS that looks like a candy cane has also made an incredible recovery and it tissue is expanding out and even covering the end of the skeletal flutes.

I dont really see anything that didnt make it....

eins

2. matt the fiddler

matt the fiddler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Wow.

Thanks a ton. My current rock is cycling in some bins... and I will be trying to get the new tank set up and going soon.

You can see why i didn't want those rics to die /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

3. matt the fiddler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ON the plus side. Rics are hard to kill. I might have to add them to my newbie coral list.. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

PH 10 and temp of 90!

4. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By covey on 12/28/2007 2:01 PM
    BTW the title..... Your a Rocky school teacher.... I was thinking other things. Could have been worse.
    I actually thought you were switching to all sps because of Bob Rolling (aka Bullet)...[​IMG]
    Looks like your stuff is pulling through congrats and make sure to let us know if you ever find the source of interferance.

5. matt the fiddler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well, in hooking up my new small tank, it is possible a lot more is wrong than just x10 interference and noisy power lines. I am emailing back and forth with neptune customer suport. I can't even get my DC-8 to work, and we are looking at screens I never knew existed in my aquacontroller that show interference.. my number is in the 130s he said it should be in the 50-60s.

hmmmm

more to come.

yikes.

6. matt the fiddler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well, the processor on my AQ3 is running at half speed. (which is possible, i have some studio recording gear that I pick up radiostations on, but not at the level he I think is hinting at.

this is either becasue of a MASSIVE amount of RF interference, or the processor on Aquacontroller is really screwy. Curt had never seen that happen to the processor before.

So, my tank crash could have been from the x-10 interference, or possibly the aquacontroller getting high on acid. who knows.

7. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    New aquacontroller in the mail I hope?

8. matt the fiddler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Sending it to them to look at it.