1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Welcome to the GIRS Fall Fest 2008

Discussion in '2008' started by xroads, Aug 26, 2008.

1. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0

The Greater Iowa Reef Society presents Fall Fest 2008!  This year's festivities will be held at the Isle of Capri Convention Center in Bettendorf, IA on November 15, 2008.  Show hours are 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.  We are featuring nationally and internationally renowned speakers, free giveaways, raffle prizes, fragging demos and frag sales from vendors and hobbyists.

Speakers include the following:
    - Anthony Calfo
    - Adam Cesnales
    - Rod Buehler
    - Reef Nutrition

Raffle prizes:
    - Synthetic salt
    - Powerheads
    - Protein skimmers
    - Lighting
    - Complete nano tank
    - UV sterilizer
    - Reef additives
    - Gift certificates

For more information regarding admission prices, pre-registration discounts, sponsors, directions etc, please visit our event promotion page at [color=#810081>http://fallfest.greateriowareefsociety.org/[/url]  As always, feel free to contact us with any questions at http://fallfest.greateriowareefsociety.org/  As always, feel free to contact us with any questions at

2. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do we have any fancy little web banner with the site linked to it? I'd like to help advertise the event in a few of the forums I'm a member of. It'd just seem to make sense to me to have a banner and start a thread in the forums.
    Thanks Ben

3. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'll try and put together some banners that you all can use for promoting the event. I might have a chance to work on them tonight.

-JB

4. Wenszoo

Wenszoo Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    does anybody know what the speaker presentations are going to be on?

5. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I know Reef Nutrition will be speaking on how to feed your reef. The others havent decided yet.

If there is subjects you would like to hear about list them here.