1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Welcome my roommate...

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by ZLTFUL, Mar 18, 2009.

1. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just signed my roommate up for an account here. His name is Eric and he is currently cycling a 46 bow front. I have tried to keep him on the straight and narrow for the most part.
    He will hopefully be poking his head in here soon.
    Anyway, just wanted to break the ice for him. He has alot of question and I have done as much as I can to answer and steer him in the right direction.

2. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome, Eric! Good luck on your new tank and post any questions you may have.

Ryan #3, you are slick. You get rid of your tank and then have your roommate set one up for your pleasure. Nice! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif Hope to see you back someday.

3. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Actually, I still have my tank set up. Just decided not to upgrade at this tme and have been too busy with work to spend much time on it outside of keeping the glass clean and the fish fed.
    My serpent star is getting huge and I think is the cause of the demise of my poor coral beauty...

4. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome Eric, hope to drink a beer with you one of these days Ryan.