1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Website Updates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JB, Oct 30, 2007.

1. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    JB I tried to use the News thing and this is what popped up:You do not have access to view this tab within the portal. Sup with that?

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Give it a try now... I had that page in "Beta Test" mode and I forgot to change the permissions back. Thanks for letting me know about that!

3. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not a problem.

4. Philby

Philby Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What do the stars under people's names stand for? (i notice you don't have any JB...and most people just have 1 red one)

5. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    That's your post ranking. You get more stars as you post more. Mine wasn't showing stars because the second rank (25 posts+) wasn't setup quite right. It's fixed now.

6. Philby

Philby Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By jbrunken on 11/01/2007 5:39 AM
    That's your post ranking. You get more stars as you post more. Mine wasn't showing stars because the second rank (25 posts+) wasn't setup quite right. It's fixed now.
    I wondered if that was it - what are the levels?

7. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    JB:is there a spell check anywhere for the discussion forums? Maybe i am missing it?

8. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Doh, I should have looked at this thread before posting my thread in the members only forum. If you want to delete that one about the LFS list that would be cool.